INTEX’s Innovative Routed Rail System
Thursday, January 16 | 2020 |
With the Liberty Extruded Rail System from INTEX, you get the durability of PVC and Aluminum with the design flexibility that you normally only find in wood rails. These rails are made of cellular PVC which has been used and proven in the field for decades. This is combined with aluminum extrusion to provide structural integrity beyond what rigid PVC can offer. At the same time, they can be cut, coped, milled or drilled just like wood and paint actually adheres better to PVC that it does to wood.
- Rail Kits include: Structural Reinforcements, Square Balusters, Hardware and Crush Blocks
- Top Rails Include: Horizontal Rails, Structural Reinforcements and Hardware
- Matte Finish – 100% Extruded Cellular PVC with Aluminum Reinforced Core. Painting is not necessary, but rail system is paintable.
- Pre-Routed for Easy Assembly
- Adjusts to fit any stair rail between 18 – 40 degrees, Level & Stair applications span up to 10′
- Stair Balusters specially designed and adjustable for easy installation
- Hidden Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 1-1/4″ Square Edge Balusters and Square Edge Posts. 5″ Standard Newel Cover; 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″ optional